Saturday 9 May 2015

Film Magazine Draft Three

Film Magazine Draft Three

 
 To thr left is my updated version of my film magazine. I believe I have succeeded in trying to limitise the space take up by the sell lines which gives me more space to experiment with. I have also imported the image I believe most benefits the Splash and attitude my magazine would want. I do however need to edit the photo on Adobe Photoshop. I would want to eliminate the transperant nature of the photo and hopefully the border too to ensure the photo fits and blends in with the cover as much as possible. I do however feel I am very close to concluding the editing of the magazine as I feel I am close to making the final product.

Objective for next draft:
  • - Refine image
  • - Ensure the border is eliminated


No comments:

Post a Comment