Monday 6 April 2015

The Deprived | Trailer Draft No.2

The Deprived | Trailer Draft No.2


To help and compare the first two drafts of my trailer, below is the very first draft as seen in the previous blog and below it is the current second draft. This way I feel it would be easier for you to understand and notice the differences between the two.

 
And here is the new, updated, second draft...


The distinct differences are as follows:
- The next sequence which features the bare bones of the narrative in the trailer
- Establishing shots at the end of the radio segment helping the audience to understand time has passed and that times have changed on Earth 

The shots are without the distinct pounding soundtrack as heard in the first draft as I at this point feel more editing and shrinking is needed on those shots which currently take the trailer to around 90 seconds. Asynchronous dialogue of the script will also be needed to help to assist the narrative making the trailer seem more complete. On top of this sequence I hope to have asynchronous dialogue over the top of a heartbeat esque soundtrack. In draft 3 I hope to also introduce inter titles which would help to add order to the concluding stages of my trailer. As well as all of this I would hope to also have shot the final few shots of the trailer to at-least begin the conclusion the trailer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment