Monday 6 April 2015

The Deprived | Trailer Draft No.1

The Deprived | Trailer Draft No.1


Below is my group's first draft of my trailer at only 46 seconds long I do feel there is large amounts to be added.


At the end of the sequence you hear the start of the next sequence with the pounding soundtrack that will introduce the main character - Adam - to the audience in modern day. In the opening sequence I feel we have successfully given the audience the panicking atmosphere Adam now finds himself in. The radio extracts most made with a recorder were most voiced by me and were surprisingly easy to edit, and I feel they sound realistic and help to bring a sense of panic to the audience. My group and I believe that the darkness that surrounds the shots help to confuse the viewer adding to the code of enigma, I also think it makes them think what is going on?. This sequence promotes the idea that the audience shouldnt be fed everything that they should in effect work for their understanding, in this example we dont show them the panic, we let them hear it, this we hope will help to make the next sequence (when they eventually do see the panic) more powerful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment