Sunday 7 September 2014

Motion Picture Trailer Analysis | Silence Of The Lambs

Motion Picture Trailer Analysis | Silence Of The Lambs

In my first A2 Media Blog I shall attempt my first Movie trailer analysis. Below is the actual trailer. The trailer belongs to the film Silence of the Lambs. Apart from being an avid fan, I also appreciate this trailer and find it a very good example of a intriguing tease to go and see the film.

Silence of the Lambs (1991)









Effect

This unquestionably is a successful promotional device for the film, providing pre-emptive scares and bringing the audience into the world, so close that they can almost touch it, but they need more, meaning they will go and see the film. It can be consider an influence of my trailer it follows a small seeming budget with minimal, if any major special effects. So to replicate it's style and atmosphere is possible, and seems a task that would be interesting and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment